1. LittleGreenBean.com provides information with pure intentions and on good faith. Our aim is to encourage people to take a pro-active role in healing body, mind and spirit. We wish to support persons wanting to make healthy life choices with natural alternatives.
2. However, LittleGreenBean.com does not purport to cure any symptoms or existing medical conditions. Neither do we support information or sell products to that effect.
3. Therefore, you use LittleGreenBean.com on the understanding that information provided on this website is for general information purposes only.
4. Whilst, we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct (in our humble opinion), we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
5. The advice/ information given at LittleGreenBean.com is not from:
· Medical Doctors
· Nutritional Therapists
6. Only opinions based upon our own personal experiences or information detailed in medical/academic journals or other publications is cited. WE DO NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE or prescribe any treatments. This refers to any form of conversation between LittleGreenBean.com and the public.
7. The Public are encouraged to verify for themselves and to their own satisfaction the accuracy of all reports, recommendations, conclusions, comments, opinions, or anything else published herein (or discussed in connection with LittleGreenBean.com ) before making any kind of decisions based upon what they have read or heard.
8. If you have any pre-existing medical condition, we advise you to consult your doctor or a suitably qualified health professional.
9. Because many of our products are natural food supplements, the statements about the products have not been evaluated by DEFRA, FSA of any other government organisations. LittleGreenBean.Com does not engage directly or indirectly in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or sickness. You should always consult a primary care physician/health practitioner of choice when considering supplementation for health purposes, especially when undergoing treatment for an existing condition. Pregnant individuals especially should also consult a physician before beginning supplementation.
10. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever, arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
11. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of LittleGreenBean.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
12. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, LittleGreenBean.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
13. Delivery: Please read our dispatch policy.
14. Money Back Guarantee: We provide a 30 day money back agreement if you for any reason do not find the products you have purchased suitable for you.Refund conditions:
You are returning the goods within 30 days of receipt and we receive the goods within this period. (You are advised to keep a copy of proof of postage if necessary.)
Money refunded will be less postage and packing/ shipping and handling charges
If you product was delivered to your address by person a charge of £5.00 will be deducted.